HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-25-2006, 08:07 AM   #5
Lisa
Senior Member
 
Lisa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 285
Irene,

My onc has also sent in the necessary papers (which he requested). I believe that was last week. I have no idea how long it will take. I did have to get an echo since they requested recent heart info. Tykerb, like Herceptin, can affect the heart.

My tumor markers have been over the top for months now. But my recent scans (you name it) show that although I still have some bone and liver mets, everything is stable. I believe the Xeloda and Herceptin combo have made that possible. Prior to Xeloda, during this 3 year mets period, I had tried Taxol, Navelbine and Gemzar, all to no avail.

Love and light,

Lisa
Lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter