HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-22-2006, 10:24 AM   #2
mts
Senior Member
 
mts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 503
Hi MCS-

Your symptoms are familiar to me... I as well did some yard work (raking) and was sore even 2 weeks later. I went to my radiation oncologist because the pain was similar to what a bone met would be (so they said). From the beginning he said that I had tight muscles from lack of excercise and that the lower back pain was from having weak abdominal muscles (again, lack of excercise). Anyway, for peace of mind (more mine than his) he ordered a CT and a PET. In the end, he was right and he suggested Celebrex. I ended not taking the Celebrex because I hate taking more drugs.... I still don't exercise like I should, but I am more careful about weekend yard work!

I do believe that peace of mind is wonderful... you can't ignore your inner voice... get a scan or something if you think it will make you feel better. It did for me!

Best to you!

MTS (the other maria)
mts is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter