HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-12-2006, 06:59 AM   #2
pattyz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 306
Unhappy

oh Sherry......

The pain and suffering you've been going through; like a horrible nightmare that won't stop... without THIS next added blow.

When I am feeling low ( I am a queen of vanity! ) I try to remember: "I guess things COULD be worse." And so far it's been true. It is a little thing that helps me get over/through those very rough spots. Until the next one comes along.

IF your observations on your appearance are reliable, I do believe we could be sisters, but for the upcoming added accessory... You took the words right out of my mouth when describing yourself.

Two yrs ago, when I had my abdominal total hysterectomy for cervical cancer (adenocarcinoma, not the more common kind), I was sent home with a bladder catheter and 'bags'. One large for overnight, plus the day time 'walk about' bag.... After that, I know I could do it if I had to.

My worse case scenario is: I would be DEPENDANT on someone else to do those types of body function things FOR me..... With brain mets, that is in my mind for possible reality down the road.

I know Sherry. I was a young looking 'hottie' of 50 at bc dx, 6plus yrs ago. The downhill slide began then. But after mets dx, also four yrs ago for me, well. I turned into my mother at age 73. Not a 'good' thing.

I hate like hell you must face this latest insult after having so many other hurdles in your path. I hope with time you will find a way around/through your feelings of devastation.

with love,
pattyz xoxox
pattyz is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter