HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-30-2006, 06:38 AM   #8
Shell
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 301
lu ann-

I've been on xeloda for almost a year, as part of a clinical trial. My original dosage was 2500/mg2, which for my weight was 2150 mg every 12 hours. I was fine the first 2 cycles (6 weeks) then got horrible H/F/diarrhea/rash and every other symptom you coud imagine...dosage was reduced 25%, which for my weight is 1650mg every 12 hours. I shorten a cycle if the H/F seems to be exacerbating things, and most of the other symptoms are resolved...

Personally, I'd like to go to 11 days on and 10 days off, but the trial has not approved that regimen...

Two months ago, lapatinib (tykerb) was added to my regime, and I get a CT scan tomorrow - hoping for incredible results!!

Hang in there - and check out the www.xeloda.com website which answers a lot of questions...

Shell
Shell is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter