HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-29-2006, 06:45 PM   #5
Sandy H
Senior Member
 
Sandy H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Norridgewock, Maine
Posts: 778
I have tried the custom and I like the material of the jobst. I asked them about the length and they told me they were the short one. I have gotten the wrong compression on a few of them so I can not take their word for them. The box says one thing but the sleeve says another. I will have to see about this again. I have a new one still in the box. They order them for me as they do not have them in stock so it is hard to compare them. I have taken in an old one and showed them but they don't seem to understand. Thanks hugs, Sandy
Sandy H is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter