HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-19-2006, 08:54 PM   #11
MCS
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 430
Tricia. I know that you are strong. You had surgery on the 8th and are typing here -wow I hope that you keep improving each day. It was good to hear from you.


I have another frind on dyalsis, waiting for a kideny also and had triple by pass. He's just as strong as you girl. It's doable.

XOXO

(maria)
MCS is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter