HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-03-2006, 06:05 AM   #6
juanita
Senior Member
 
juanita's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: indianapolis, indiana
Posts: 1,544
I saw an ad in some magazine I was reading, don't even remember what it was, for something about deep vein thrombosis(sp?). I kinda glanced at the ad and people who have had cancer are one of the poeple listed at risk for it. Dvt can caose blood clots which can break lose and cause strokes according to the ad. I think it was for some medicine, but don't remember. Try typing dvt into like webmd's search and see what it says.
juanita is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter