HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2006, 12:08 PM   #1
Cynthia
Senior Member
 
Cynthia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 95
Al,

With profound sadness I offer my sympathy to you and your entire family. It's amazing how a heart can ache so profoundly for someone so far away whom I have never met. Yet this forum has forged such a strong bond among us. Linda's courage and determination were, and always will be, an inspiration to all of us afflicted by this disease. Thank you, Al, for allowing us to know Linda and you. I join the many others in offering you and your family prayers.

Cynthia
Cynthia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 01:11 PM   #2
anne
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: .
Posts: 87
Dear Al,

It is with a heavy heart that I read your post. I am glad that Linda was in peace. How unselfishish of you to continue helping people here on the board. My condolences to your family as well.
Anne
anne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 01:43 PM   #3
jag
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 26
AL-YOU DID ALL THAT YOU COULD HUMANLY DO...I AM SADDENED BY THE NEWS...MY HEART GOES OUT TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY...GOD BLESS...
jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter