HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-09-2006, 05:42 AM   #14
Lyn
A Living Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 235
Smile

Hi everyone, and thanks again for all your love and support. I have been on the Neurontin for quite some time and it has been doing its job without any side effects. I am having another echo this week so will find out how LV is going. All of the doctors know what drugs I am on, they just shrug and tell me it is a miracle that I am still alive, us HER2's are a unknown quantity. Our docs and pharmacy have a program on their computer system where they keep a record of all our meds and when we add it will come up with a warning if their is a drug not compatible. My combination seems to be the only way I can function, or malfunction I should say. But one thing I am going to make sure my onc knows is that under no circumstances should he stop drugs, mine being the eostrogen blocker so the cancer can grow and the chemo can kill it, I can't believe that I actually agreed to it, we didn't expect this one to happen, if I hadn't kept complaining about my shoulder we wouldn't have found it, and the chemo I was on wouldn't have treated it anyway, so as soon as I get the result I will let you all know, and we can kick this one to the kerb as well.


Love & Hugs Lyn
Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter