HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-03-2006, 09:19 PM   #9
Lisa
Senior Member
 
Lisa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 285
When I first was deciding on mastectomy or not, my accupuncturist told me that some of her patients with one breast go around without a prothesis. I was flabergasted and couldn't IMAGINE myself doing that.

Well, that was then and this is now. After 6 years of one breast, I often don't wear a bra and prothesis. I've always hated bras anyway. I am pretty careful though, to wear loose tops or tops that don't cling when I do this.

I'm one of the few who also go bald when the weather is good. I suppose I'm past the stage of caring much what folks think. I try to be friendly and loving with everyone so I'm more concerned with what they think of my personality than my body.

Love and light,

Lisa
Lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter