HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-26-2006, 05:42 PM   #9
Maggie
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Montgomery Co, Pennsylvania
Posts: 110
Thumbs up Website

I asked my Oncologist last week if they could post the website for other HER2 women in the office. He said all the doctors would have to agree to it. I was to send it to our breast cancer nurse and she would check it and pass info to them. I called her and gave her the website. I'll see them next week for my treatment and find out.

Maggie
Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter