HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-26-2006, 11:57 AM   #6
Esther
Senior Member
 
Esther's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 484
I see Dr. Frank Howard at Loma Linda University Medical Center. I have complete confidence in him as well. I credit him with saving my life in early 2004, when my liver mets were causing my liver to shut down.

His creative use of Navelbine,Xeloda and Herceptin, which at that point in time was not a commonly heard of combo, had my liver enzymes in the normal range within 2 months.

I just like having another top Dr. to consult with and get another perspective.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter