HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-19-2006, 01:04 PM   #7
StephN
Senior Member
 
StephN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Misty woods of WA State
Posts: 4,128
Wink Mild "tickling" sensation

This is what I felt in the area where my sentinal and adjacent lymph nodes were becoming cancerous. I had a very small primary tumor, but the nodes were getting very active and growing to the point of sticking together just above my nipple. Oddly enough this is where I felt the sensation like a feather touching me. Bra did not bother this area and I hate underwires anyway.

It was when I was sitting quietly and not otherwise much distracted that I would notice this feeling.

I think the answer is YES, we can feel our cancer if it is growing fast enough and in a sensative place. I could also feel my treatment working against my liver mets. Not really painful, but something not normally felt was noticeable.
StephN is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter