HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-16-2006, 08:19 PM   #12
Yorkiegirl
Senior Member
 
Yorkiegirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 823
Lyn,

Hi Lyn,
yes I hate that feeling of being unbalanced and it being so difficult to dress.
I am just happy the Insurance Company approved this time, and it hasn't even been a year yet. Thanks for the prayers.
Vicki
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hi Vicki, I will be praying for you to have a complete recovery. I for one have always had the added problem and no how difficult life is in the dressing department with only 1 breast, and many a time I have wished it had gone at the same time instead of me dealing with the remaining one 7 years later , not to mention being off balance with the continual neck and shoulder pain. You will feel relieved after you have done it, my onc won't even consider it, he just says when do you stop cutting, I suppose I am humouring him, but it will be nice one day to be all clear, or at least well balanced.

Love & big Hugs Lyn

Last edited by Yorkiegirl; 01-16-2006 at 08:21 PM.. Reason: Sent before responding
Yorkiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter