HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-02-2006, 09:36 PM   #3
karenann
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Walnut Creek, CA
Posts: 438
Cathy,

Funny you should bring this subject up...in December, '04, I got a bad cold and, just couldn't get rid of the cough. In January, I was in the shower and I thought about how my aunt had a bad cough when she found her breast cancer (she died in 2001). Anyway, I thought I should do a SBE (don't do them all the time) and, 'low and behold', there was a lump there. I truly believe, my aunt was trying to get my attention.

Karen
karenann is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter