HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-31-2005, 04:29 PM   #4
jessica
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 87
Thanks Kim!

Hi~
Thanks for your response Kim!
As for doing more chemo, my surgical onc suggested that I should anticipate more, but my regular onc. & I have not discussed it yet. We meet next Thursday, but I'm anxious to go in armed with as much info as possible(as always!)
I think it's one of those once your Stage IV we always assume there micrometas somewhere & especially with a surgery like liver resection, the immune system's a little supressed, possibly giving way to any rogue little cells out there...blahblahblah.
I really have no idea what my onc's going to want to do. I'm afraid to even hope she'll say "Let's give you a break from chemo...."
From my assessment, there's only been evidence of that one, single spot since June 2003. In Sept 2003, I was totally NED for a year. Then in Sept 2004, only that one single spot came back. And for the past year, we've just kept beating back that one spot, with nothing else surfacing.
So now that it's gone, what's left to chemo?
I guess there's no right answer...but it sure helps to have your input to help maneuver this decision!
Hope you have a wonderful New Year's Eve - quiet or crazy!
Keep the Faith!!
jessica is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter