HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-02-2005, 02:54 PM   #4
TriciaK
Senior Member
 
TriciaK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: St. George, UT
Posts: 582
Dear Bonnie, I am so happy for you! I remember the wonderful and delightful shock it was to me a few weeks ago to have my last PET show up NED! I was so thrilled! I could hardly believe it, and my oncologist was just as surprised and pleased. It is so good of you to share such good news. It lifts all our spirits! Hugs, Tricia
TriciaK is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter