HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-29-2005, 09:49 AM   #8
mts
Senior Member
 
mts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 503
Michelle,
I posted the exact symptoms a week or so before you posted yours. After some responses from this board coming back with "possible bone mets" -I immediately scheduled tests (my doc is good about letting me have what I want). I still have the weird pain (only when I inhale deep). I had a chest X-Ray (nothing!) and I had a CT (nothing, again!) I am scheduled for a PET this Friday. The onc feels that the problem is muskulo-skeletal. I will know Friday if the CT missed anything.
Its not my chest wall- that pain would be closer to the front of the body (not the back). Anyway, I was wondering if you have had any scans... perhaps that would ease your mind.

Maria
mts is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter