HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-08-2005, 05:35 PM   #2
RhondaH
Senior Member
 
RhondaH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Posts: 1,516
Al I did post it and here was the response I got...

from MY dietician as well as Diane Dyer the Breast Cancer dietician.

On Wednesday, November 2, 2005, at 01:01 PM, rhonda r hoffman wrote:
Diana and Stephanie,

Please read the attached article. I was dx 2/1/05 w/ Stage 1, Grade 3, ER/PR-, No node, Her2+ Breast Cancer. I did 6 rounds of dose dense TEC (taxotere, epirubicin and cytoxan), 33 rads and am currently doing Herceptin every 3 weeks until at least 8/06. Would it HURT to take a small amount of evening primrose? I already do Diana's diet faithfully, but will add whatever I can. Thank you.


Rhonda Hoffman


http://www.northwestern.edu/newscent...linolenic.html



Rhonda,
Thank you for sharing this news release with me. It was very interesting to read. The published research is not yet available through the internet so I cannot read the entire article today. However, the same researcher also published the following article earlier this year, so it appears that he/she is working in this area of fat metabolism and gene interaction, in particular focusing on the Her-2/neu gene in breast cancer.

Ann Oncol. 2005 Mar;16(3):359-71. Epub 2005 Jan 10.
<B>

Last edited by RhondaH; 11-08-2005 at 05:38 PM.. Reason: Addition from MY dietician
RhondaH is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter