HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-03-2005, 06:36 PM   #15
Sandy H
Senior Member
 
Sandy H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Norridgewock, Maine
Posts: 778
Smile

I have enjoyed reading each one of your posts. It is so wonderful to see such strong faith here. I have to say that I have enjoyed so many blessings from the Lord since my diagnose in 2001. I have that peace within that what will be will be. Some things I have no control over and so I put it in God's hands with prayer. My favorite verse is For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotting son that who so ever believeth on him shall not die but have eternal life. This disease can consume my body but not my soul. This doesn't mean that I will not be upset if my doctor should tell me that I don't have long to live. I am not ready to leave my family and friends today or tomorrow but it will be easier to deal with knowing that if that is God's will to take me home to a better place I am o.k. with it. My family and friends will be o.k. with it. Everyone needs faith to live with this disease and that is the only way we are going to enjoy what time we have left. May God bless you all and may you feel his loving arms around you. Hugs, Sandy
Sandy H is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter