HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2005, 07:50 AM   #1
Barbara
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Payson, Arizona
Posts: 96
Herceptin Every Three Weeks

Val:

I am much like the other ladies. I am tired the first night, I get a mild headache for three days, a runny nose and usually mild indigestion which has lessoned as time has gone on. My only problem was the three times the nurses ran the infusion over 30 minutes instead of 1- 1 1/2 hours; then I had a sneezing attack, severe congestion, etc.

Barbara
Barbara is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter