HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2005, 05:41 PM   #1
Barbara H.
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Newton, MA
Posts: 951
Herceptin and breathing difficulties

Hi,
I also had the problem that couldn't breathe deeply after my first infusion of Herceptin. I also had a fever and chills which started about an hour later. The fever was over the next day, but I felt tight in my chest for a few days. I have been receiving Herceptin every three weeks since July 04 and haven't had a problem since. I do not take any meds when I receive it, not even Advil. I just leave and do what I would normally do. So far my markers have stabalized. I'll be getting my next MRI in November and hope that it's OK. I no longer mind getting them, but I hate waiting for the results.
Best wishes,
Barbara H.
Barbara H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter