HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-20-2005, 03:58 PM   #7
Rhonda Hoffman
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Question

I am an insurance underwriter/agent and have learned to read things through VERY slowly and I'm confused. I read it in relation to women who already HAVE metastatic (minus the CNS) and how many of THEM later developed CNS. I didn't see any mention of NON metastatic women. Joe, could you please clarify? Thank you.

Rhonda
  Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter