HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-10-2005, 04:49 AM   #6
Lyn
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I wasn't hormone responsive and I had Femara in the year 2000, it did nothing for me then, yet Aromasin did, it got rid of a few enlarged lymphs while I was waiting to have them treated with radiation, so at that time I didn't need radiation, and I have been on it again for the last couple of years, even while having reoccurencse, I just figure the more bullets the better. Apparently your status can change and mine must have after I was thrown into early menopause from the chemo. Trial and error is the only answer I am afraid, none of us are alike in this crazy unrelenting disease.

Love & Hugs Lyn
  Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter