HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-06-2005, 06:14 PM   #3
vpfeiffer
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
hi Prayer--
I didn't completely understand all the abbreviations you used, but I would love to help you. Call me if you'd like -- home 920-727-9433, cell 920-427-9300--then I can give you my opinion, for what it's worth. I'm in Wisconsin, so up until 10pm, central time, evenings or cell phone between 7 am and 10 pm, central time.

Don't give up if you think your insurance company won't pay. I wrote an 80-page report, spiral bound, copied to 12 people, both within and outside of my health plan, to convince them that I needed to go to an out-of-plan provider for my radiation treatments. I got my way, and furthermore, the HMO is now sending other women to this provider. So it does pay to present your case--be sure you have the data to support it :-)

If you don't have the time to call me, please go to the resources section of this website and read up on everything. If you are her2+, Herceptin is a literal life-saver.

Good luck!
Val
  Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter