HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-05-2005, 01:09 PM   #4
denise99
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Doris,
I have been on Herceptin every three weeks for 19 months. I have no sdie effects at all. When I first started it, I was also on Gemzar, and all I got then was some nausea the evening of treatment. But that effect was from the Gemzar. BTW, my liver mets have not reappeared in a year while only on Herceptin.
Good luck!
Denise in PA
  Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter