HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-19-2005, 06:49 AM   #7
dberg
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mts,
We are on the same track and appear to have had the same symptoms! I finished chemo in March too and started herceptin (every 3 wks) in June. A day after my second infusion I was extremely dizzy. I couldn't bend down, couldn't move my eyes too quickly, felt a little nauseous. I have since had occasional dizziness, but nothing like that experience. It is hard to describe... a hangover, fuzzy and lighthead. I mentioned it to my onc, but he had nothing to say about it. The nurse noted that my bp was on the low side, but that "low" is normal for me. I didn't have anything like this with chemo, so I never even made the connection to the herceptin till I read your post. Dummy me!
  Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter