HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-17-2005, 05:18 PM   #10
*_Linda in Calif._*
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I'm glad you mentioned the headache...I have had a "nasty" headache ever since I started my Herceptin 2 weeks ago. It never quite seems to go away and sometimes it feels like an intense pain/ burning sensation all across my forehead and top of head. Usually, if I have a headache 2 Ibuprofin will take care of it but I have to take 4 to manage the kind of pain I have been experiencing lately. Has anyone else had this kind of headache with Herceptin? Did your body ever get used to the Herceptin and the headache go away? Any info would be great. Linda in Calif
  Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter