HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-15-2005, 04:59 AM   #9
*_Irene from Tampa_*
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Hi Janet

I was on Herceptin for 6 1/2 years and never was told of "anything" interfering with it. I do not even believe that the Taxol would be effected by it. Benadryl is a anti-histamine which you would normally take for allergies. Pass by your doc. but I am sure it is ok.

Hope you are doing well Janet

Irene
  Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter