HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-14-2005, 05:47 PM   #3
Sandy H.
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I'm with Joe I have never heard this about benadryl and Herceptin. I received benadryl with my herceptin until the last few months. When I said other places were not using any pre meds meaning tylenol and benadryl they said each hospital was different. I was told I could refuse it if I didn't want it. Just recently they have stopped giving it. I would ask the oncologist but I don't think its a problem. The reason I didn't want it, it made me sleepy and I wanted to do errands and was driving myself to treatments. It seems to me if it was a problem they would not be using it. hugs, Sandy
  Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter