HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-12-2005, 05:38 PM   #8
PatriceinMS
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Thanks to all of you for your responses. I'm still learning a lot about this disease even as I write to you. I have been in shock since my diagnosis and I hate to admit that I have not asked a lot of hard questions of my onc.
I plan to do a lot of reading over the weekend and make a list of things to address with her when I talk to her again on Monday afternoon. I appreciate hearing from all of you. I read your posts all the time and glad that I have you to talk to.

The onc. I see is a member of a group of associates at a cancer center connected to one of four hospitals in our area called Baptist Hospital. We also have a University of Mississippi Medical Center that also has a cancer center, which I heard is also pretty good. I was referred to my onc. from a surgeon that I saw initially before my first scans.

I moved to Mississippi four years ago with my husband and eight year old daughter.
We don't know a lot of people in the area, but I have a co-worker that has given me some names of people to talk to about doctors in the area.

My mom in Alabama has also reminded me that I can pray and things will work out.
thanks again.
  Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter