HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2005, 05:16 AM   #1
madubois63
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Just my two sense...I've been on Taxotere along with Carboplaten and Herceptin for 10 months now. My nails are to the skin, but I would rather deal with this then not being able to deal at all. I have done very well with my treatments, as I am once again in remission. I will continue on with treatments until they don't work anymore. Not to be taken in any disrespectful way, but I can't see not taking one more treatment because of a few nails. You've come this far - don't undertreat yourself. Good luck and God bless.

..·´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨)) -:¦:-
((¸¸.·´ ¸.·´ -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.Maryann -:¦:-´´

Stage IV Inflammatory BC 1/00
4 Adriomycin/Cytoxin - 4 Taxol
MRM 24nod/5+ Her2+
Tamoxifen - 4 1/2 years
Rads 32x
Mets to lung/liver/nodes 10/04
video-assisted thoracoscopy (VATS) surgery w/pleurodesis
Weekly Herceptin
Taxatiere Carboplaten 3 weeks on 1 week off
Daily Femera
Lupron every three months
4/26/05 NED - treatments continued so not to be undertreated
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter