HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2005, 12:01 PM   #1
*_Cathy_*
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Dear Lori- I see a couple of patterns here! I will be teaching vacation Bible school starting next Monday and I am also a Music teacher. Isn't it strange how we are all being attacked?
I was diagnosed 5 years ago with breast cancer. I had 8 months of adriamycin and taxol and 1 year of tamoxifin before he switched me to arimedex for 4 years. I had no radiation and the new docs wondered why I wasn't given it back then. Just at the five year anniversary the cancer came back to my lungs and between my lungs.I am now taking xeoda and herceptin. If I were you I would ask for radiation. They will be checking your blood markers regularly. I will be getting another petscan after my sixth treatment. I am on number three.
Keep that great positive attitude and your strong faith.I beleive those two things are major factors in this fight. I think those kids of yours will keep you too busy to be very sick anyway. God Bless- Cathy
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter