HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-14-2005, 03:55 PM   #3
Celina
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Beatrice,
I'm glad to hear that you are on the trial. As Marianne's post reflects, there is no guarantee that it will work...but I suppose we know that for all drugs. My sister, who is on the trial, started her drugs today so I will keep you posted regarding side effects and outcome. Please keep in touch as I, too, would love to hear how things are going with you. Are you at the Dana Farber Institute? The staff there is wonderful and the nurses have the most positive things to say about this drug's effects on brain mets. The doctors are cautiously optimistic as well. Good luck to you, Beatrice. I think you will do well.
  Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter