HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-10-2005, 04:59 PM   #8
*_Tami_*
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
HI Linda -

I was taking 400 mg per day but recently swiched to COQ10 by Usana per my Primary Care Physcian's suggestion. She said that the way it is manufactured and absorbed by the body that 200 mg of it is equivalent to the 400 mg of the one I was taking. I also asked her if she had a vested interest in Usana, which she does not. Does anybody have any thoughts on this? I would love to take less because it is not cheap!

I also read in Christiane Northrup's book - Women's Body, Women's Wisdom that she recommends 300+ mg/day for bc patients. Her recommendation is unrelated to heart function but rather based on some studies that have shown about 20% of BC patients have less than normal levels of COQ10 in their system. CoQ10 is is necessary for the production of ATP which is the main molecule that powers are cells. Also it has been shown to enhance immune functioning. (p357-358).

Best,
Tami
  Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter