HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-10-2005, 07:54 AM   #8
*_Cathy_*
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Hi Beatrice- They just took me off xeloda this week after only one and a half rounds because I got red blotches all over my hands and arms. Also diahreah and last week a nosebleed. I was on 4000 mgs daily- 2 wks on, one week off. I think he may reduce the dosage this week.I think the long term plan for me was to give me taxotere next. God Bless- Cathy
  Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter