HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-04-2005, 09:17 PM   #4
rosie
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Cathy

It's really hard when you see several people and they all tell you something different. When that happens I think it means that there is no right or wrong answer. I don't think it is unreasonable to see the thoracic doctor on Monday then you can ask how hard it would be to get to. I would think the 5 mm stuff and the stuff between the lungs would be very tough to get. What about your markers? Have they gone up?

With the large amount of positive lymph nodes, I think the odds are that it is the breast cancer and only you can decide if you want to have the risks associated with a biopsy to prove it.

It's a tough decision and I think I would opt for the chemo than the risk of surgery. As for the comment you should have had radiation 5 years ago....yes that would be true for the large amount of lymph nodes but heck I had rads and it didn't do me any good anyway. So I wouldn't waste your time wondering what if. You just never know.

Good luck in your decision. I know it must be nail biting time.

Rosie
  Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter