HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-21-2005, 03:09 AM   #7
Lyn
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Hi there, we had breaking news here in Australia last week that a new drug Herceptin has made it possible for 47% of women having Herceptin will live longer than those that can't or don't, can't understand why Kylie Minogue is having treatiment here when we are sooooo far behind. I have been on it for almost 3 years if not longer so I am proof of that statistic because in 98 I was given 2-3 years, go figure. When I went on it my onc had only heard the negative side so I had to confince him and as it happened I was Her3 strongly positive and still the only one at our hospital on it, despite 100's being tested.


Love & Hugs Lyn
  Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter