HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-16-2004, 07:03 AM   #3
Lyn
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Thanks Lolly, I also considered it might be my wig rubbing on the radiated area on my neck, but I think that would be wishful thinking, I am using a cortisone cream at the moment so the itching isn't as bad but no change in the colour, I will have to have a biopsy to put me out or my misery, I have been putting this off so I can enjoy NED.

Love & Hugs Lyn
  Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter