HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-27-2004, 06:02 PM   #4
Ann in Indy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Shannon

I've been on this board for the last few weeks and am so glad to see another gal from Indy. I live near 106th/Westfield.

I was dx in July 2003 with invasive ductal carcinoma. Had lumpectomey - 5cm tumor so went thru Adria/Cytoxan and Taxotere prior to another surgery in January where NO tumor remained but 3 or 5 lymph nodes were positive. I'm also HER2 +++

So am now on Navelbine for 8 rounds/Herceptin(weekly)and will do rads after that! My hair had begun growing in after the lumpectomy and continues to (I think....although Navelbine may cause it to thin some say??)

I'd love to have someone to talk w/locally from time to time about this. I think that the HER2 status is pretty scary for all of us. Would you be interested?

Glad to hear that you're doing so well - Hugs to you!

Ann
  Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter