HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-04-2003, 06:42 AM   #5
PaulaC
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I just started Fosamax three weeks ago so I'm hardly an expert but just want to wish you the best and hope that you tolerate it well. So far, so good, for me. The hardest part for me is to remember to take it first thing in the morning with lots of water. I have extensive osteopenia and broke a hip this summer, so I hope this stuff works! Good luck and I'm praying for a good bone scan for you!
  Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter