HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-07-2003, 12:33 PM   #6
Linda in Calif
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Hi Sandy: I heard the same thing about a year and a half ago. Seems to me they took a tissue sample of the tumor and tested the different drugs on it. I remember I was disappointed because I already had my mastectomy and didn't have any tumor tissue left to use. Wonder if you can have it done if you have disease progression and new tumors...don't see why not. I don't know if this has been helpful but would be interested in what you find out. Take Care, Linda
  Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter