HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-13-2004, 11:57 AM   #7
Kansasrose
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Dear Keith: I am so sorry to read of your mom's present crises. She sounds like a wonderful, vibrant woman. And, just the mere fact that you and your sister post about your mom is such a tribute. I cried when I read your post; just know that I will keep your family in my prayers, and I really mean that. Bless you all.

Rose in Kansas
  Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter