HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-14-2004, 05:51 AM   #4
Merridith
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Hi Angela: I found your information and the attached conversation about sugar and the relationship to cancer very interesting because of my lifestyle. Because I have lived a significant portion of my life in the remote far north of Canada, I have had limited access to grocery stores. As a result,I have had very low consumption of sugar over my lifetime (compared to most north americans). For instance, my lifetime total pop consumption is probably fewer than 100 cans. Because I have had limited access to stores I have almost never consumed any pre-processed foods (with their secret loads of sugar and salt) or consumed fast foods. I make almost everything from scratch and almost never consume white foods such as white flour, w. rice etc. This also includes food that I consumed in childhood as my parents basically grew everything that we ate including the meat. Yet this exceedingly puritan lifestyle hasn't saved me from the dreaded cancer that this site represents. Just an observation.
  Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter