HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-25-2004, 12:09 AM   #3
JaneP
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Today is day 12 of my first round. I am taking 4 Xeloda pills each morning and 3 each night. So far I have had no troubling side effects although this morning my heels burn just a little.

Of course we don't know if this is working yet, but I feel reasonably well except for my durn shoulder and arm lymphedema!

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Jane
  Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter