HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-08-2004, 10:54 AM   #3
Lyn
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Hi, I was on navelbine for over 12 months about 65 doses, the normal dose I believe is 6. I never had steroids and did not feel the need for them. With previous drug I needed them because I could hardly get out of bed, the way I describe it, is that I felt flat. I also needed more than the recommended 3 days worth I had my own bottle and took them for about a week. That was with AC, CMF and Taxotere. I found that I got the numb feet from the Navelbine and not the steroids. I have not had Navelbine since September last year and my feet are still numb in parts, so is my right ear and skull in that area, weird I know. Hope this helps.

Hugs Lyn
  Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter