HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-31-2004, 02:57 AM   #10
smith
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I have never had an MRI, but I do get petscans of the brain. It is one of the new machines that does the pet and ct and combines them. I hope that is as good as and MRI. I will be asking next time I'm in. I had to ask for the brain to be done. It is not part of a normal petscan! I didn't have the head done on my last one, but did on the previous one. I have pet scans every 3 months right now.
  Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter