HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-29-2004, 09:09 AM   #5
Kitty
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Helle,

I have been on the weekly taxol/carboplatin/herceptin regimen since the beginning of November 2003 and have not missed a single week due to low counts or sickness. My hair just finally started to fall out a few weeks ago so that has been the only side affect. I had liver mets which responded within 11 weeks of this treatment. Very good combination I highly recommend. Good luck to you.
Kitty
  Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter