HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-20-2004, 03:25 AM   #6
Staci
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Hang in there. I am the mother of a 6 year old and no exactly how you feel. No one can predict what will happen with you. We are all different. I only had one lymph node involved and had mets. diagnosed 1 1/2 years later. I just keep on doing what has to be done. Take it one day at a time and be optimistic. Enjoy each day for what it is, a gift from God. Every day takes us one day closer to a new drug, new therapy, new procedure, or even a cure. I had RFA and a stem cell transplant done. Neither of these were available when I was orignally diagnosed. Stay strong.
  Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter