HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-23-2004, 04:20 AM   #2
KRISTEN
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
THANK GOD FOR HERCEPTIN, YEAH!!! I WAS LIKE YOU. WEIGHT GAIN, JOINT PAIN, FATIQUE, I BLAMED THAT ON THE BENADRYL THEY GAVE ME BEFORE EACH RX. NOW THAT I AM GOING ON THE EVERY 3WKS WITH TRIPLE THE DOSE I WAS WONDERING IF THE PAIN WOULD PERSIST OR IF IT WAS THE TAXOTERE? THE ONC HAD SUGGESTED BOTH COULD CAUSE JOINT PAIN, TRIED ME ON VIOXX, NOT A GOOD COMBO FOR ME. HOW LONG DO THESE DRUGS STAY IN THE BODY? STILL HAVE ACHES IN JOINTS AND NOW AROUND MY NECK. I GUESS I WILL KNOW AS TIME GOES ON. GOOD QUESTION AND GOOD RESPONSES. THANKS
  Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter